Beswick China Repairs
Need a quote for broken Beswick China? I would be happy to provide a quote to mend and restore your Beswick China.
Beswick China Repairs - Quote Checklist
So that I can give you an accurate quote please let me know the following details about the broken areas of your Beswick china item/s. Please provide clear colour photos of your broken Beswick China with dimensions of the original sized item where possible.
As each item is individual in size, decoration, glaze and - most importantly - damage incurred, there are certain bits of information I will need to know in order to give you an accurate repair quote. In addition please provide the following information by email or phone:
- What would you like repaired, i.e. Beswick Horse with broken hind legs and missing ears.
- Which part or parts require mending?
- Do you have all the broken pieces?
- If there are missing parts, i.e. head, feet, ears, tail, etc please let me know what is missing and I can re-make them for you
- Approximate height of the original (unbroken) item
- Approximate width of the original (unbroken) item
- Approximate depth of the original (unbroken) item
- Full colour photos of the item and any broken pieces you have
- What the material it is made from, i.e. porcelain, antique pottery, ceramic, china, etc.
As soon as I receive this information I will be able to work out a quote for you.
The Beswick Perch has just arrived. You have done a marvellous job repairing my broken Beswick fish with its broken tail. It is as new. So glad I chose you off the internet and I will have no hesitation in recommending you and your skills to my friends and colleagues.
Thank you and goodbye for now. David - Wales
How long do Beswick china repairs take?
Restoration timescales are dependent on the size and condition of your broken Beswick china items. Private, Trade and Insurance work are all undertaken and all enquiries are welcome.
What is Beswick china and is it collectable?
Beswick china was the result of a pottery manufacturing company called John Beswick Ltd. Formerly J. W. Beswick, was founded in 1892 by James Wright Beswick and his sons John and Gilbert in Longton, Stoke-on-Trent. The Beswick business was sold to Doulton & Co. Ltd in 1969. The pottery factory closed in 2002 and the brand John Beswick was sold in 2004.
As you may already know, Beswick was chiefly known for producing high-quality porcelain figurines such as farm animals and Beatrix Potter characters and have become highly sought after in the collectables market.
I have restored many Beswick porcelain figures - most with invisible mends - so if you would like a quote for restoration, please do contact me, Marron Cheshire.
Contact me for Beswick china restoration and I will be happy to help. Please note that I have a very long waiting list and therefore can only accept certain pieces.